- As a metal processor, we not only offer you mailboxes, but also closely related products. This also includes inspection doors. These allow access to installations that are disguised or hidden in wall and ceiling recesses. Inspection doors enable the maintenance or repair of the underlying installations.
- Door frame with Door
- Including lever cylinder with 2 keys and rainproof plaster cover frame
- Door widths: 260, 300 or 370 mm
- Door heights: 110, 220, 330 or 440 mm
- Plaster cover frame dimension: each 20 mm (powder-coated aluminum) or 30 mm (stainless steel) larger than the door
- Materials: Door made of galvanized steel sheet and plaster cover frame made of aluminum, each powder-coated according to customer requirements, or door and plaster cover frame made entirely of stainless steel, brushed and frame made of galvanized steel sheet.
- Execution according to individual specifications in terms of size and material possible, toggle or magnetic locks can also be installed on request, on request a larger frame depth can be supplied to screw the inspection door laterally into the wall.